Web Design, SEO and Internet Marketing
Web Sites Development
Modern businesses can’t survive without a good quality and efficient website. Even the smallest brick and mortar businesses should have a website because it’s the foundation for all digital marketing strategies. If you don’t have a website, your business will get lost in the crowd and you’ll be overwhelmed by the competition. However, just having a website isn’t enough, you need impressive designer websites and that’s where we at triHead can help.
Excellent Web Development in Houston
We live in a highly-competitive world and need to deliver something special if you want to stand out. If your website is poorly designed and doesn’t perform well, it’ll be a waste of money and have a negative impact on your reputation. We take the time and effort to create something that’ll perform well and look great at the same time. Here are some things we focus on when we design websites:
- Website Structure and Speed – One of the first things your prospective customers will notice when they clink on your website link is the load time. Most websites take an average of 19 to 20 seconds to load and that’s too slow. We structure the site well and reduce the file size so your website loads quickly on all platforms.
- Brand Presence – Your website is the virtual representation of your company and it’s important to showcase your brand well here. When we design a website for business, we make sure the brand presence is consistent and eye-catching. We’ll maintain the brand colors and include the logo on the website. Our experts also make sure the content showcases your brand voice and personality well.
- Mobile Compatibility – Mobile compatibility and friendliness is one of the ranking factors set by Google. If your website isn’t mobile-friendly, it won’t rank high enough on search engine results pages. We create responsive websites that look great and perform well on all screen sizes and types of devices; ensure the links are clickable and that all menus are easy to access.
- Customization – Generic designs won’t appeal to customers well, especially if they’re poorly-created and installed. We can create custom skins for your website that fit in with your brand image and include all the special features you need.
- SEO – If you want to be visible on search engines, you need to have a website that’s optimized for it. We handle both marketing and web design so we understand what’s needed in an SEO-friendly website. Our designers will make sure the site provides a solid foundation for future marketing endeavors, including SEO.
- User-Friendliness – Our designers know how important user friendliness is and create a website that’s informative and efficient and easy to navigate. They’ll make sure all pages are organized carefully and are in a logical order. That will allow visitors to move back and forth between pages easily.
We encourage customers to focus on quality over affordability when it comes to web design. If you want to know more about our services for web design in Houston, don’t hesitate to contact us at triHead. You can reach us by calling1-844-874-4323 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization is one of the most important digital marketing strategies available today. Without it, your website won’t be visible on search engines and you won’t receive any organic traffic, which can severely limit your sales and profits. At triHead, we provide professional search engine optimization services and will make sure your website ranks high on the search engine results page.
Why is SEO Important?
Modern customers don’t hesitate to research or seek out information for a particular brand or company before they make the commitment to purchase. Today information is easily available through search engines that want to provide users the most accurate, current, and relevant information possible; the results they consider of high quality will be displayed at the top of the SERPs.
Google determines quality and rank based on over 250 ranking factors. When the search engine bots crawl and index a website, they automatically check these factors and assign rank accordingly. Web search optimization ensures your website lives up to the standards.
What are the Ranking Factors?
There are too many ranking factors to keep track of, but some are more important than others. When you hire a search engine optimization firm, they conduct a thorough audit of your website to determine its quality before creating a game plan. We always aim to improve the overall quality and performance of the website and keep these ranking factors in mind:
- Mobile Compatibility – This is the most important ranking factor today because mobile search volume has surpassed desktop search volume. Google will only display mobile-friendly websites at the top of the SERP.
- Backlinks and Internal Linking – Backlinks draw traffic from high-authority websites and this helps improve your reputation. Google trusts websites with backlinks from established pages. Internal linking allows the bots to crawl easily and also helps distribute the organic traffic juice evenly throughout the website.
- Keywords – Keywords are the hooks that search engines latch on to. We include a combination of long-tail and generic keywords into your website copy and content.
- Technical Aspects – We make sure the URL contains coherent words instead of random numbers and letters. We also look at the Schema.org markup, metadata, SSL security certificate, and other such technical details. Small improvements can have a big impact on the overall performance of the website and its standing with Google.
These are just some of the many factors we consider when we work on search engine optimization for the website.
- We’re an experienced SEO company in Houston so we’re very familiar with the techniques and strategies used to get the best possible results.
- Our marketers keep up with the changes in the algorithms and make sure your ranking doesn’t suffer.
- We’re very thorough and only use legitimate SEO techniques. We won’t stuff your website with irrelevant keywords and purchased backlinks.
There’s no one size fits all when it comes to marketing. Strategies that work for big, national businesses just don’t work for smaller local businesses. Campaigns need to be modified to suit a particular business’ requirements to get the best possible results. At triHead, we offer custom site optimization and marketing solutions for local businesses. We help you establish a strong presence in the market with marketing strategies that work.
We Come Up With the Right Strategy
No two businesses are the same so we spend the time to understand you and your brand before we plan an effective local business marketing strategy. Our marketers will study your competitors, industry, customer base, products, and other such factors carefully and to background research. This information about your business helps us create strategies that work and provide the best returns on investment. We study the local business scene and list down techniques that’ll work for your specific requirements.
Establishing a Brand Presence
It’s important to lay the foundation and establish a solid presence online. If you don’t have a good online presence, most of the marketing strategies will fail to provide the results you need. Here’s what we do to make sure there’s a solid foundation in place:
- We carry out thorough professional search engine optimization to ensure your website is visible on Google or Bing.
- Our designers will ensure your website has a consistent brand theme and design. This means it will appeal to your target audience and generate more conversions.
- We’ll claim your website on Google My Business and make sure all the name, address, and phone number information is accurate.
- Our web designers will ensure the website is SEO friendly and will support future SEO campaigns easily. We’ll make sure it loads quickly on all platforms, including mobile.
- Our marketers will create effective PPC ads to increase visibility. It takes some time for organic traffic to flow in through different channels. PPC delivers more immediate results and helps you gain traffic quickly. PPC ads can help you if you’re a newly established company and need to get your name out there.
- A combination of great SEO website optimization and paid marketing techniques like PPC will help bring healthy amount of traffic to your website.
The Local 3-Pack
The local 3-pack is the biggest advantage small and local businesses have over large companies and competitors. You need to have a local address, phone number, and presence to be featured in the top three results present at the top of the search engine results page. These results occupy prime screen real estate and are immediately visible at the top of the SERP.
We use sophisticated web search optimization techniques to increase the website ranking and improve its chances of being featured on the local 3-pack list. We’ll make sure the website is of good quality, that your business has a few good reviews on Google+, and all the information about your business is accurate.